Orientation (Under Construction)
Welcome to ETR!
We're So Glad you joined our Team of Amazing Agents!
To get started we'll go through a few steps to get you all set up and ready to go.
1. Transferring your License: You will receive an invite via email to join ETR.
2. HAR Sign Up: Fill out your HAR paperwork to either switch your brokerage with with HAR or to sign up with HAR for the first time. If you are a new agent please sign up for your HAR Orientation class, Matrix Classes (there are two of them) and your CMA Class while signing up to join Houston Association of Realtors (HAR).
3. Email Compliance: After you are a member of HAR, you will need to add your 2 disclosures to your email above your signature line if you are a new agent. If you are transferring from another brokerage you will need to upload the new IABS to your email.
4. Set up your Dotloop: this is the transaction management system used by ETR to keep all of your documents for your Real Estate Transactions.
Here is a link for Dotloop Training
There is also a Training Video explaining how to set up a specific loop for your Disbursement Agreements.
5. Pro-Shop Sign Up: You will receive an invite to set up your own account with our Vista Print Pro-Shop. Here you will be able to order marketing material with the ETR logo, most of these items are editable.
6. Bio & Headshot: Please turn in a bio for yourself and a Headshot. If you have a cutout headshot please turn that into the Team Lead as well. The headshot will be used to introduce you to the ETR agents on the private facebook page as well as to our Facebook followers on ETR's Business Facebook Page. ETR will purchase your first 250 business cards, 2 car magnets and a name tag, the cutout headshot will be used on the business cards and car magnets.
7. ETR Private Facebook Page: You will be added to the private facebook page.
8. Introduce You to Our Preferred Vendors: You will be introduced to our In House Lender, Preferred Title Companies, Inspectors and Home Warranty Vendors.